[Sticky] How to install Windows Omniboard & Omniscoipe software
- Download the windows installer : click here
- Unzip the archive to any folder
- Run the setup.exe
If you run the Windows 10 no driver installation is required.
Additional steps if you run older versions of Windows (without installing the custom .inf file):
- Download serial device driver: click here
- Install the driver
- Connect the Omniboard or Omniscope
- Open the Device manager
- Find three BreadBoardMaster devices with the error mark on it.
- Right click on one those devices
- Choose the Driver tab
- Click the "Upadate Driver"
- Click "Browse by computer for driver software"
- Click "Let me pich from a list of device drivers on my computer"
- Select "Ports (COM & LPT)"
- Find Manufacturer - STMicfroelectronics, Model - STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port
- Answer "Yes" id you see the warning.
- Repeat those steps for another BreadBoardMaster devices
- Enjoy 🙂